How to print your thesis:
- Take note of deadlines given you by HQ!
- Print the first 40 pages of your thesis on standard paper and deliver to HQ for approval.
- Once HQ approve your thesis for printing, you will receive an email
with instructions for the next step. Follow the instructions in that
email--in effect, visit this web page:
- Upon completion of 3 above, await an email from cron confirming that your thesis materials have printed and are ready for collection.
- Once you collect your printed thesis from cron, construct your 2 booklets as instructed by HQ.
• 2016-08-02 14:20:55 •